- I woke up this morning at 2:30AM and thought somebody had broken into the house to do dishes. Turns out it was just Ben cleaning up after making a Shakeology to help him recover from the 3 large Long Island Iced Teas last night. HA!
- I ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast. God, I forgot how good those things are. And also, HOLY SUGAR RUSH!
- I put away all the Halloween decorations today. I am sad. Also, is it to early to put up Christmas decorations and turn on the lights?
- I Redbox’d Fast Five. We saw it in the theatres and I really think it would be an okay movie if The Rock would die five minutes in.
- I can’t share a soda with Ben when we watch movies because I CAN NOT DRINK FROM A STRAW THAT TASTES LIKE POPCORN SALT OMG EWWWW!
- This is my first Diet Pepsi in over a week. It is so good. I assume that if there is a Heaven, they only serve Diet Pepsi. And only from a fountain, never a can. And I want to LIVE THERE.
Back with more tomorrow! Thinking about doing a Day In The Life post. I’ve started them like 500 times and never finished them so we’ll see!
Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Goodnight!