This Last week’s Friday Five just seemed odd and yet worthy of posting. Because odd is what I do best.
1) What’s something that demands ketchup?
I guess french fries although I prefer mustard with most sides like french fries and onion rings and even on my hot dogs. I can do without the ketchup but DON’T FORGET THE MUSTARD. And onion. And relish. KTHXBYE!
2) What’s the best thing to do with the leftover packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes you get with pizza delivery?
Throw them away. I totally just did that about a month ago. We had YEARS worth of that crap taking up an entire drawer in our kitchen… one that had moved from the last house to this one. Finally I was like ENOUGH OF THIS when I opened it and was physically attaced by some Taco Bell hot sauce. We haven’t had Taco Bell in probably over a year. Shit had to go.
3) What’s something (besides salad) that’s good with salad dressing?
Italian or sesame dressing make excellent chicken marinades.
4) What’s a condiment you’re especially brand-loyal to?
I’m not really brand loyal with condiments. I love to try new things so I’m always grabbing a different brand or flavor combo. With things like mustard? Well, yellow mustard is pretty standard and hard to screw up.
I take that back! Woeber’s makes the BEST horseradish sauce EVER.
5) What’s the weirdest use of condiments you’ve seen by other people?
Mayonnaise as a dip for ANYTHING (like french fries). *barf*
Also, yew I realize it’s Wednesday but it’s a four day week so it’s really like my Thursday which is one day before Friday so I’m really only one day early. Or five days late since it was last week’s FF. Or I’m crazy and you can just read it and stop judging me! SHEESH!