I was tagged by Mandi, who’s site I stumbled on while browsing and I instantly liked her. Her little one is cute enough to gobble up for dessert.
FOUR THINGS: For Anna.
Four jobs Iâ€™ve had in my life:
- “Office Girl” at Reeves Appliance Service. That means that I answered the phones, scheduled the calls, ordered/tracked the parts, made sure the boys were on track, helped do the taxes, cleaned the office, etc. I basically did everything BUT fix the appliances.
- I’m not sure what my official title was at what is now Elite Computer/Fluxar but it really didn’t matter. I had a lot of fun at that job.
- Sold computers at Best Buy. In Silicone Valley. Where most men think that women are just be there to look pretty and smell good. Probably the worst job I’ve ever had considering I knew more about computers than my Supervisor did.
- Currently: Credit Balance Rep at ‘Major Medical University’ that rhymes with Hanford. Pretty decent job making decent money. Free benefits and off at 2:30 to pick up The Princess.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Gone with the Wind
- Batman Begins
- Love Actually
- Anything LOtR
Four places I have lived:
- A lot of years in Bakersfield, CA
- Pennsylvania in second grade
- With my dad in Escondido in third grade
- Currently: San Jose, CA
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Florida (Disney World!!)
- Emerald Isle, NC (Every summer growing up for two weeks)
- Mackinac Island (My favorite so far)
Four of my favorite dishes:
- The dish that almost killed me pictured in the post below
- Garlic Chicken Calzone from Frugatti’s
- Any steak as long as it’s rare. And dripping blood.
- Godiva Chocolate SoufflÃ© from Bella Vista. *drools*
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- A nice hot bubble bath.
- My completely painted living room.
- I can’t really think of anywhere else I’m rather be!!
Four bloggers I am tagging:
P.S. – I’ve been trying on and off all day long to get the main wall that extends through the kitchen/dining area/living room prepped to paint. Spackled, taped, taken down curtains and blinds, removed outlet/light covers… All. Day. Long. I think I might get one coat on the wall tonight. The last wall with pink on it took three coats to cover. I have plenty of before pictures so will snap some of the after. The only reason I didn’t take any of all the prep is becaue I can’t find the damn camera battery. I know it’s in the charger… somewhere. I used it to test if some outlets were “live” or not while installing some new white sockets yesterday. I’m sure I set it someplace “safe” so I wouldn’t lose it.
The blond it me totally lost that battle