- Got up
- Went downstairs to spend cuddle time with Ben. He’s having to sleep downstairs on the futon because his back can’t take the soft bed (he has a herniated disk that’s healing) and my princess skeletal system can’t take the hard futon. It both sucks HORRIBLY and rocks HARDCORE at the same time because I get the whole memory foamed, pillow topped, California kind bed ALL TO MYSELF… but I have the bed all to myself. I miss cuddles. And waking up and listening to him breathe. And kisses in the morning. And his warm body.
- Did my first TurboJam session.
- Thought I was GOING TO FUCKING DIE.
- Drank some of the Shakeology sample that Julie sent me and LIKED IT.
- Showered. TurboJam makes you SMELLY.
- Shopped at Nob Hill. They have AWESOME produce.
- Tried to get Ben’s prescription at CVS. Failed.
- Shopped at Safeway to get all of the stuff that was way overpriced at Nob Hill. By the way, I FINALLY found where they hide the Tahini at Safeway: with the peanut butter!
- Spent 45 minutes putting all the groceries away. Seriously, we filled up the M3 TO THE TOP. We should have taken the truck.
- Made some turkey and provolone sandwiched for lunch. NOM!
- Went to Home Depot to pick up some topsoil to fill in the area in the front yard that used to have ugly rocks that I decided HAD TO BE DEALT WITH when I was mowing the lawn yesterday (the ones in between the yard and sidewalk here). I just couldn’t take them anymore.
- Changed into my yard work clothes.
- Filled in the area with top soil.
- Changed back into clothes that are appropriate for public wear.
- Went to Target to buy a scale and a heart rate monitor/calorie counter.
- Went to PetSmart and bought 100 pounds of various food products for the zoo and tried to buy a dog door for the sliding glass doors but they all go to 81 inches and our door is 94.5 inches.
- Came home and put all 100 pounds of food into the containers.
- Started turkey chili.
- Started laundry.
- Cleaned our bedroom.
I wanted to talk about TurboJam and how it completely kicked my ass in a really good way but I’m so exhausted I just want to curl up and cry while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It gets me EVER WEEK.
I’m also going to eat a sugar free popsicle.
Then I’m going to SLEEP.
TurboJam really is awesome though and I’ll get into all of my new motivation and drive to get health tomorrow. Julie has totally motivated me to get my ass into shape. Julie, can I link your new site yet? Because seriously?! MOTIVATED ME!
8 thoughts on “Sunday”
yay! I’m so glad the site motivated you — that is EXACTLY what I want it to do for people! I am so *HAPPY* I found Chalene and found Beachbody, it is so addicting, and like a good addict I want my friends to feel as good as I do! 🙂
Sure, go ahead and share it, it just means I need to fill in the couple of unfinished spots!
What did you do for your shakeology mix?? I love that stuff, I look forward to it every morning, it is so much better than any other shake I’ve had (it’s right up there with Coldstone honestly..) and it is far better than anything you can get at Jamba Juice.
I’m glad I’m not the only person who realizes one of the best parts of sleeping with someone is waking up with them. This just reminded me that I miss my man terribly.
I also am very jealous of your pillow topped california king. Sounds wonderful.
Which TurboJam DVD are you doing? Your the second person who’s said TurboJam is good and I don’t really know which DVD to start with.
whoa sounds like you have had busy day!!!
That bed (the king) is trying to kill me (loved it before, but with a herniated L5-S1, its not quite the same).
In all honesty, I hated having to sleep downstairs (w/o you honey), and I also hate that I have to be careful in bed right now.
Busy day!!!! Goodness!
Is turbojam anything like Tae Bo? I’ve never heard of it, but I need to do something healthy and I’m not in the mood to dust off the aforementioned tapes and go with the same old boring boring. Do share Anna.
Good for you for being so motivated! Turbojam sounds pretty neat too. Keep up that great work! 😀
PS: Cuddletime is awesome.