- Got up
- Went downstairs to spend cuddle time with Ben. He’s having to sleep downstairs on the futon because his back can’t take the soft bed (he has a herniated disk that’s healing) and my princess skeletal system can’t take the hard futon. It both sucks HORRIBLY and rocks HARDCORE at the same time because I get the whole memory foamed, pillow topped, California kind bed ALL TO MYSELF… but I have the bed all to myself. I miss cuddles. And waking up and listening to him breathe. And kisses in the morning. And his warm body.
- Did my first TurboJam session.
- Thought I was GOING TO FUCKING DIE.
- Drank some of the Shakeology sample that Julie sent me and LIKED IT.
- Showered. TurboJam makes you SMELLY.
- Shopped at Nob Hill. They have AWESOME produce.
- Tried to get Ben’s prescription at CVS. Failed.
- Shopped at Safeway to get all of the stuff that was way overpriced at Nob Hill. By the way, I FINALLY found where they hide the Tahini at Safeway: with the peanut butter!
- Spent 45 minutes putting all the groceries away. Seriously, we filled up the M3 TO THE TOP. We should have taken the truck.
- Made some turkey and provolone sandwiched for lunch. NOM!
- Went to Home Depot to pick up some topsoil to fill in the area in the front yard that used to have ugly rocks that I decided HAD TO BE DEALT WITH when I was mowing the lawn yesterday (the ones in between the yard and sidewalk here). I just couldn’t take them anymore.
- Changed into my yard work clothes.
- Filled in the area with top soil.
- Changed back into clothes that are appropriate for public wear.
- Went to Target to buy a scale and a heart rate monitor/calorie counter.
- Went to PetSmart and bought 100 pounds of various food products for the zoo and tried to buy a dog door for the sliding glass doors but they all go to 81 inches and our door is 94.5 inches.
- Came home and put all 100 pounds of food into the containers.
- Started turkey chili.
- Started laundry.
- Cleaned our bedroom.
I wanted to talk about TurboJam and how it completely kicked my ass in a really good way but I’m so exhausted I just want to curl up and cry while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It gets me EVER WEEK.
I’m also going to eat a sugar free popsicle.
Then I’m going to SLEEP.
TurboJam really is awesome though and I’ll get into all of my new motivation and drive to get health tomorrow. Julie has totally motivated me to get my ass into shape. Julie, can I link your new site yet? Because seriously?! MOTIVATED ME!