Today is day 1 of NaBloPoMo and I’m blogging which means I haven’t failed yet! Day 1 has been lovingly sponsored by the bullet list, the Internets way to get away with run on sentences.
- Thank you all so much for the comments and emails after I made the previous post. All the little reminders that I was doing the right thing and to stick to it really meant a lot. You all rock.
- It has been really rainy and crappy all day which means we spent the day napping and playing geeky games and eating chocolate ice cream. Basically, the BEST kind of day!
- I started on this scarf last night using some hand dyed, hand spun yarn I bought off this fabulous Etsy shop. It came from Uruguay which somehow makes it seem cooler to me. This is my first cable knit scarf and so far I’m rockin’ the cables, yo.
- Speaking of, I’ve been thinking more about highlighting some of my knitting aventures on the site. Is that something you would be interested in seeing or would it kind of mar my awesome f-bomb dropping hardass personality? You know, I have a reputation to uphold here.
- I like pie.
- I have some pictures to upload tomorrow. One of them involved the fat cranky cat and a witches hat with orange ringlet hair attached to it. She hasn’t talked to me in two days… which isn’t necessarily something I’m complaining about.
- Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post which is probably going to contain a rather funny dream I had the other night about Ben getting pissed off that I bought him a Ferrari and when I woke up I was like, well yeah! Ben would totally be upset if I bought him a Ferrari, what the hell was I thinking?! Don’t worry, it will make sense to you too once I explain.
4 thoughts on “Day 1: Only 29 more chances to fail!”
HAHA, I love post #1 I cant wait for all the others.
Great job on Nablopomo! only 29 more days! I came to you by way of some guy’s blog babe site. I’m not sure if I should congratulate you or cry for you…though, secretly I’m kinda jealous.
Awesome! I’m doing NaBloPoMo too. I don’t foresee a big problem with it, though, since I’ve been blogging practically every day anway. O_o
I would totally love to see more blogs about knitting. It’s your blog! Write about what interests you! There is always someone else who is interested, too. 🙂
Waiting for day 2!