1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Not really. I’m don’t mind watching them but I rarely choose to watch them. Unless you consider racing a sport because I never miss a NASCAR race and I usually try to catch Drag Racing on Sundays.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Well, if you continue with the racing theme I’d have to say John Force for drag racing, Tony Stewart for NASCAR and Boris Said for the twisties. 😉
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Ummmmm, golf. Boring to watch. Okay to play with a few good friends and some drinks. But even then I lose interest quickly unless I get to drive the cart.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Yes, I’ve been to a few baseball games… A few Dodgers games and a Pirates game. I’ve watched a lot of the Bakersfield hockey team play when my best friend in high school had season passes. I’d have to say that the hockey games were my favorites.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
Between 4th grade and graduating high school I played volleyball, basketball, soccer, and ran track and cross country.