I do Friday 5 on Sunday. Because that’s the way I roll.
1. Do you still have your senior yearbook? Where is it?
I do! It was the only year I went to public school after getting kicked out of private Catholic school my junior year. I have ALL my yearbooks except the one from that junior year. I paid for it but never went back to pick it up and I really wish I had.
2. What souvenir did you bring back from your last trip?
Our last trip was to Bakersfield and I didn’t buy anything. The last “real” trip I took was to Pennsylvania late last year and I brought back a fridge magnet from the Duquesne Incline. Our fridge is covered in magnets from places we’ve been. From local places like the Aquarium to far away places like Maui and the San Diego Zoo.
3. What visible signs are there of your most recent injury?
My most recent injury was an infection in my colon. Any “signs” would have been flushed away…
4. What’s the neatest wedding favor you’ve ever seen?
I’m actually fan of the bubbles. Most wedding favors are silly and just end up getting tossed. Sorry, but it’s true.
5. What do you do with playbills and movie-ticket stubs?
I used to keep them in a box but recently I’ve been purging stuff like that from my life. It’s just too much STUFF to hold on to.