LISTS! Because, why not?
- I’ve lost a little over 30 pounds. Believe me, I have A LOT MORE TO SAY ABOUT IT and that will come soon but for now, go check out The Curvy Girl Vlogs over on YouTube. It’s a little group I’ve joined where we vlog once a week. A kind of support group. You can watch my most recent video blow:
- I’m going to start posting recipes and knitting projects and stuff here. I keep thinking that people will find that stuff boring but then I remember that it’s my blog so NEENER NEENER! Also, how could you possible find ME boring. Pfft.
- Britt, please don’t kill me. I AM POSTING!
- Work has been INSANE lately which is a big part of why I haven’t been posting as much. I WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK and then I come home and the LAST thing I want to do is try and conform some kind of coherent sentence. Or try to be entertaining. Or even THINK.
- Extreme Home Makeover makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- I finished The Good Wife the other day at work and it was actually pretty good. Probably one of the better new shows I’ve been trying to catch up on. I have pretty much the same taste in TV as Miss Zoot so I’m just going to link to her recent post and you just need to go over and pretend I wrote it.
- I really want a MacBook Pro and have spent an amount of time I’m not willing to admit refreshing the Apple Refurbished site checking out the deals.
- I also want a 4th tattoo.
- I also want to eat a Fudgesicle so I think it’s time to wrap up this list and do just that!
Also, I will leave you with what I think is probably the most awesome picture I have ever taken. Ever. This gorilla and I bonded, we share a soul.