Thanks for all the questions, girls! They were fun to get to answer. I’ll have to do this again sometime but now it’s your turn! If you do a question/answer session let me know. 🙂
Caitlin asked: If Cassidy had been a boy, what would her (his. lol) name have been?
YAY! An easy first one! WHEW!
So, I had that “mother’s intuition” and as soon as I found out I was pregnant I just knew it was a girl. When I dreamed of the baby at night it was a girl, the first thing I HAD to buy was a pair of little pink socks, etc. Anyway, since we all know I’m never wrong I had Cassidy picked out right away. Period. The end. No discussion. It HAD to be Cassidy.
ALL THAT SAID, I made a deal with her dad that if it was a girl, I got to name her, if it was a boy, he could name him. His choice was.. Troy. His name and his father’s name and I’d have NEVER EVER let that happen. Seriously, THREE?! I don’t think so thank you very much.
Caity asked: OK! If you could only keep 5 possessions of yours for the rest of your life, what would they be? (They can’t be people or electronics.)
NO ELECTRONICS?! Okay.
- My wedding/engagement rings
- The sunflower afgan my step-mom crocheted for me
- The box of pictures beside my desk I’ve been meaning to get scanned and uploaded FOREVER. It has pictures of Cassidy as a baby, me growing up, etc.
- The Bible Ada gave me before she died. Coming from somebody that is totally NOT religious, that sounds odd but that book means the world to me.
- All my makeup. That one’s kinda silly I totally need help to look this hot all the time! 😛
Steen asked: If you could live ANYwhere in the continental US (with your family in tow, of course) where would you go? And why?
Honestly, probably somewhere in Washington. I’ve never even been there but just based on what Ben’s said about it and how beautiful it is and how there are SEASONS and how everybody is more laid back and mellow. Somewhere close enough to a big city like Seattle to take advantage of Big City Life and a technology capitol had to offer but still far enough away to be able to really enjoy the GREEN and the outdoors.
Ashley asked: 1) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
2) Do you wash your hair or your body first when you shower?
3) How often do you go to the grocery store?
1) CHOCOLATE! Seriously.
2) Hair first, add conditioner, wash body, rinse conditioner, wash face, DONE!
3) Less than once a week for sure. Now that we are trying eat at home all the time I’m trying to do it about once every week and a half or so.
Sandra asked: 1) What’s you’re favorite color on socks?
2) Which is your favorite toe and finger?
3) Which is the best weekday?
4) You’re only allowed to have one hair color for the rest of your life, which would it be?
5) What’s the best color of nail polish?
2) Ring finger, pinky toe.
4) Probably blond. It fits me best.
5) A nice vivid red.
Kaylin asked: 1) What’s your favorite thing to do when it’s raining out?
2) What’s your favorite book?
3) Obama or McCain- which is the lesser evil?
1) Curl up on the couch and watch a movie or read a book.
2) The Hobbit
3) OBAMA ’08!
Erin asked:1) You are given an island to run as your own country, however you see fit. What do you name it? What sort of government do you utilize on this island? What sort of perks do you use in your advertising to get people to vacation there?
2) And…. Where is one place on this Earth that you positively loathe or despise? And why?
3) And, to make things more positive… if you were to create your own fashion line, what sort of apparel would you offer?
1) Annapolis. I don’t know that I’d really NEED a government. It would be more of a dictatorship except I’d be kind to my peeps. Advertisement? Lets see… Well, so I think that my island would have officially been known as Maui so pictures of beautiful beaches, free alcoholic beverages, and naked people frolicking in the waves.
2) I loathe any place that breeds hate. I know that’s a broad statement but the Liberal in me wants to believe that someday places like that won’t exist.
3) Tshirts that are made to actually fit a woman’s body. And not just some flat chested 98 pound waif. REAL WOMEN. Shirts for big boobies and small ones, big waists and bigger ones, tiny hip bones and wide ones. Then jeans to match. And high heels that look smokin’ hot but don’t murder your feet.