I am really bad about meme-ing. I hardly ever do them when I’ve been tagged because I can never just give a one word answer, everything requires explanation! And the pressure of having to write is something that seriously feels suffocating to me sometimes. This one has been cool though because it’s only four and the DVR and food questions have been fun to read.
So I catually DID IT! YAY!
Amanda tagged me with this memeâ€¦
The meme consists of four questions requiring four answers, and then the tagging of four people.
4 Jobs Iâ€™ve Had in My Life:
– Gift wrapper at Sneads! Man, Stephaine and I could even make wrapping boxes in a small cramped room fun.
– Carmel corn bagger/sales associate (HA!) at the great Kern County Fair.
– Computer Sales rep at Best Buy. Please buy the warranty. Please.
– Professional blogger. I think since I’m making money off this site and others now, I can add that to my job list! 😉
4 Shows I DVR
– Big Brother 9
– Family Guy
4 Places Iâ€™ve Been
(It was hard to pick only FOUR because I was lucky enough to have a Grandma growing up that took us all over the country, literally, when we were growing up. So I picked some of my favorite places.)
– Fombell, PA. I lived there in second grade with my Aunt Cathy, Uncle Larry and cousin Stefanie. Some of my best childhood memories were there. It was like my second home and I miss it dearly sometimes.
– Maui <3 - Washington DC. TWICE! And I can't wait to go back again and getting to take Cassidy with us. - Mackinac Island, Michigan. I absolutely plan on going back there and staying at the Grand Hotel. It’s on my bucket list.
4 Favorite Foods
– Garlic Chicken Calzone DELUXE from Frugatti’s in Bakersfield
– Any souffle from Bella Vista in the Bay Area
– Clam chowder in a bread bowl from Spash Cafe in Pismo
– Mom: home made fettucini alfredo, Dad: rosemary (fresh of his plant) potatoes and turkey noodle soup (he makes the noodles too).
4 People I Tag
You, you, you and YOU! And Jenn MUST DO IT!! Like, every blogger IN THE WORLD has been tagged with this in the last week. If you aren’t one of them, TAG! You’re it!
*Title Quote: Elaine Liner: We Got Naked, Now What, SXSW 2006