Friday Five… Only one day late this time!!
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
Moving, aparently. Which I think is okay because once I’m moved I know it will be the best summer I’ve ever had.
2. What was your first summer job?
Ummmm… I never really had a summer job. I started working when I was 18 and never stopped. I did have a Christmas job. I wrapped presents for a mens shop here in town.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
Mackinac Island with Ben and Cassidy. That would be the best vacation I could think of.
4. What was your worst vacation ever?
I honestly have NEVER had a bad vacation. Make the best of what you have. If you do that, no vacation can truely be ‘bad’.
5. What was your best vacation ever?
That’s a hard question. I’ve been across the United States… literally. Niagra Falls was awsome, Disney World ROCKED, North Carolina every year was always SO much fun… If I had to choose ONE trip, I’d say it was to Mackinac Island. If I was only able to go on one vacation again for the rest of my life it would be to there.