My mom got me this magical purple Tignanello purse for Christmas and it’s just so awesome that I HAD to share it because, seriously, you NEED THIS PURSE IN YOUR LIFE. I liked it when I first saw it but once I realized it is a magic T.A.R.D.I.S. purse that you can fit your entire life into I absolutely fell in love with it. Look how tiny and cute it looks on the outside when it’s all closed up. That’s an iPhone 6 Plus if you are looking for a size comparison.
This little tag is actually a mirror. Adorable!
The best part of this purse is that it unzips all the way to the base of the purse so although you can stuff it full of things, it makes it very easy to get to any of your stuff once it’s opened. And seriously, LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF! And I still have lots of little pockets to fill!
For a better look at the contents I pulled it all out and laid it in front of the purse.
Here is an even better view of all the things opened and pulles out of their containers. Yes, I carry all this around with me every day because: LIFE.
From left to right:
- Pink case with my Dior prescription sunglasses
- Blue Case with my regular Brighton sunglasses
- Ipsy case with pens, highlighters, tabs and whatever washi tape I’m using for my current week in my Bullet Journal
- Selfie Stick (shut up)
- Makeup: Michael Kors perfume/lipgloss pen, Cover Girl lipstain, hand cream, a matt lipstick from Ipsy, jellybean case full of pills and my contact case.
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Michael Kors wristlet and matching card case with my car key attached. I keep all my cards and cash/change in this so that if I just want a small purse I can grab it and leave quickly.
- Bullet Journal which is a Leuchtturm 1917 in Berry and I LOVE it.
- Hairbands. For that thick hair life.
- The rest of my house/work keys.
Normally I also have my portable phone charger and cable in there too but it’s currently on my desk at work charging. OOPS! Left it there over the weekend.
AND THERE IS STLL ROOM.
There are a ton of places you can buy Tignanello purses like Macy’s and Nordstrom but they are REALLY affordable on QVC which is, I’m sure, where my mother got mine.
Mandatory Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post. This purse was purchased for me by my awesome mom, I was not asked to review this product, the manufacturer of the product does not even know I exist. I just REALLY like this purse.
4 thoughts on “My magical purple Tignanello purse.”
I am so happy you saw what I saw when I first watch this purse reviewed. The way it opens puts it in a class of its own. BTW, it comes in lots of colors.
Shhh…. don’t tell mel but i just bought one off ebay for $80. these are not available many places and the colors are extremely limited….
HA! Your secret is safe with me! 😉
Ohh… oh that is an amazing bag. I WANT one. Brb off to poke the internet until it gives me!